Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lark Sparrow in Kentucky

Went to Cedar Grove Industrial Park this afternoon to poke around and see what I could find.  Lucky me found two cooperative Lark Sparrows pecking around.  Below is a map of Cedar Grove Industrial Park with the marker in the exact spot I found the birds. 



Here are some pictures I got of one of the Lark Sparrows.  They were hanging out together and were very cooperative.  I found them around one and came back about two hours later and easily found them again.  They should be an easy get for anyone who wants to go out there and see them.  I have some video I will post tonight or tomorrow.

Lark Sparrow

Lark Sparrow

Lark Sparrow

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons