Friday, October 14, 2011

Not so Itsy Bitsy Spider....

Ryan had a great video of a spider on his web... which creeped me out to no end, thanks Ryan. BUT, in the interest of Halloween coming up and spooky critters aloft... here's my macro shot of a rather large Garden Spider hanging out on my house. Nothing like turning the corner and having this guy (or gal) greeting you at the garage. *shudders* I have to say, I was a little apprehensive in getting close to this guy, but if he moved an millimeter, I would have been outta there!

Oh, and sorry for the arachnophobic folks out there like myself.... I couldn't resist this rather large spiders beauty...


Garden Spider

3 comments:

Ryan Ankeny said...

Really cool! Can't wait to get me a macro!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Brilliant capture and dof.

T. Travis Brown said...

Love this orb weaver portrait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons