Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunflower Sunset

This is my first attempt at time lapse video.  I would say it is decent for a first try.



This is actually the second video I made, but the first one did not show enough motion so I deleted it.  I had the amazing experience of sitting in the truck, watching the camera click away on the tripod, when all of a sudden a Sharp-shinned Hawk landed directly on top of my camera.  He must have been intrigued by the sound of the shutter repeatedly going off.  I opened the door to the truck and he flew off.  I was hoping this would all be captured in the video, but much to my chagrin, it was not.

1 comments:

Karen Bonsell said...

Pretty cool video! Even cooler experience, it's like he was teasing you! I guess you need to keep a second camera with you to take a picture of your camera! LOL I didn't realize you had this blog! It's pretty nice! Great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons